Friday, September 26, 2008

Gatlinburg 2008

We just returned from a family trip to Gatlinburg. Our family of 4 went, along with hubby's parents and brother. So 7 people all together. For some reason, my mother-in-law thought it would be sufficient to get a two bedroom, one bath "chalet", which turned out to be more of a basement apartment. It was somewhat challenging. On the plus side, we stayed out as much as we could. And when we were in, there were no exploded bladders from waiting for the bathroom (nor accidents). Between us, we went to Blackwood Breakfast Show, Dixie Stampede, Black Bear Jamboree Dinner Show, Tony Romas, Calhouns, the Old Mill, TGIFridays, Flapjacks Pancake House, Wonder Works, Ripley's Aquarium, Ripley's Mirror Maze, Lost Treasure Golf, go karts, and some outlet stores and souvenir shops. We also did a driving tour in the National Park (Roaring Fork). (I'm sure I missed something.) We were there from Saturday night through Wednesday morning. So, I need a t-shirt that says "I survived..." I'm still winding down, catching up, switching back over, and generally trying to get into the swing of things.

No comments: